Calling All Photographers
Northern Arizona Audubon Society and the International Hummingbird Society are hosting a Birds of the Verde Valley ... and the Rest of the World photo exhibit at the Sedona Public Library in West Sedona from October 3 to 14. (Set up will be October 2 and take down will be on Monday, October 16.)
Photographers, we would love to have you participate!
A few notes:
This is a display to celebrate the beauty of birds. We are looking for engaging, non-violent images from around the world and the Verde Valley. We want to amaze people with the variety of birds they can see here and on their travels, and inspire them to take some time to learn more about birds. If we have multiple images of one species and limited space, we may select only one or two of that species for exhibit.
Photos will be displayed in the library's indoor entrance area on white corkboards. Photos need to be matted before you deliver them to us. If you need help with matting, please send an email to email@example.com. If there is enough interest, we may have a pre-display matting party!
You can list your photos as for sale, with a price and contact info.
The Library is not responsible for the photos.
1) Please plan to submit no more than 4 images.
2) Max size is 11x14, including mat
3) Each photo must have a label on the back stating your name, bird species, the image title, and a price if it is for sale.
4) On or before September 26, please email Alice Madar (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, email, phone number, and a list of your (up to) 4 images. For each image, include the following:
- A sentence or two about the bird or your experience taking the photo
- Price and information on how you can be reached, if the image is for sale
We need this information in advance so we can create an image tag for each photo.
Please contact Alice to let her know if you plan to participate either as a photographer or as a volunteer to help prepare the exhibit. Then invite all your friends to come see the photos between October 3 and October 14!