Groundwater in Coconino County - Networking and lunch in Flagstaff
Wednesday, October 25
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
The Aspen Room; 2223 E. 7th Avenue c; Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Join us for networking and lunch in Flagstaff to learn about groundwater in Coconino County.
Hear from our panel of experts about the importance of this vital resource to the region, how groundwater and surface water are connected, and how managing groundwater is critical to local communities.
11:15 a.m.: Doors open
11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Lunch and networking
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.: Program with panelists
- Supervisor Patrice Horstman, Coconino County
- Mayor Clarinda Vail, Town of Tusayan
- Erin Young, City of Flagstaff
- Dr. Abe Springer, Northern Arizona University
- Tom Osterday, Blue Ridge Domestic Water Improvement District
RSVP here: RSVP